Making Earring Cards


Today I want to give an inside look at how I put together my new earring cards for orders.

I start by gathering everything I need:

-Artist Trading Cards (white)
-Stamps (thank you circle seal, one of a kind art, letters for my initials)
-Acid Free stamping pigment (turquoise)
-Multi-hole punch












The first thing I do is measure 1 inch below the top of the card and draw a line with a pencil across the paper.


















Then, I find the middle of the line and mark it.


















Next, I mark where the holes will be punched, an inch apart.  Half an inch from each side of the middle mark.


















Punch the earring holes using the smallest setting on the multi-hole punch.


















Now it's time to stamp on the card.  First I stamp the "Thank you" seal on the front of the card.  I don't take measurements or anything, just eye ball it.



















Then, I stamp the back of the card with the "one of a kind art" seal.



















I like to sign the back with letter stamps using my initials.



















Next, to add my company logo to the card, I print it on a sticky paper, (At this point I use shipping label paper, but in the future I will print it directly on the card) and cut them out.














All that's left is to stick the logo on and erase the pencil lines.


















There you have it! How I make my custom earring cards!  I am currently in the process of designing new earring cards.  My plan is to have them professionally made with thicker card stock, but I am not having much success at the moment.  In the meantime these are quick and easy to make, and give a bit of a personal touch to the product.
I hope you enjoyed this post!  Subscribe by hitting the button at the top of the page to stay up to date with new content.

Copperccino Crafts & Accessories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Poinsettia Crochet Pattern

All About Wire

Quick Craft: Decoupage Multi-Hole Punch